I am so happy you have decided to join me today.
I would like to share some ideas for you to do with your family for the rest of the month. Some of these I just use at home and many I used in my classroom! :)
1. Take a fall walk, you can actually do this every day for the entire month. I would do it in the evenings, or you could do a bike activities as a family or a hike! Something outside.
2. Pick out pumpkins at a pumpkin patch
3. Carve jack-o-lanterns (After you clean them out, bake the seeds)
4. Read fall, Halloween, or season books. Look through fun magazines that show the different seasons. Talk about Fall/Autumn. What is your favorite season?
5. Do this fun activity: :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etDwVvpeAY4&t=76s
6. Paint rocks. After you paint rocks hide them around your neighborhood and or town, and write a message on them. This is such a fun activity and has become something really big on Facebook. Check there for pictures from your own community.
7. Make popcorn balls (YUMMY). There are many recipes out there!
8. Jump in a pile of leaves
9. Watch a fun holiday season movie as a family! FAMILY NIGHT MOVIE
10. Most of all, enjoy time together! Have fun, and try to take the evenings and weekends to do something really fun! :)