1. The physical space or environment
2. All of the materials you use to instruct students
3. all materials that the children use
4. The methods and strategies you use to implement and assess the effectiveness of the activities and lessons (procedures, routines etc)
5. Everything the children learn, intended or not.
Are you thinking about all of these things as you set up your classroom, buy your materials, and plan your lessons and objectives. Do we really realize how important the curriculum is in our classroom. The curriculum even crosses over into recess and P.E.